Used Car Inspection in Grants Pass, OR
Used Car Inspection in Grants Pass, Oregon, 97526
Plenty of Josephine County residents choose to buy a used car when they want to make a change. Before making such a used Ford, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, or Volkswagen, however, it is important to make sure the used car you are buying functions like new. When it comes to pre-purchase inspections, it’s important to have an expert on your side. Our trusted technicians at STAR Automotive can perform a pre-purchase inspection on your vehicle to make sure it is worth the price you are paying for it. Our inspection will include driving the car on hilly terrain, bumps, and potholes to make sure the vehicle can withstand all types of surfaces and to see if the car has suspension or engine performance issues.
Getting a good pre-purchase inspection serves several functions, including:
- Verifying that your vehicle’s equipment is all working properly.
- Confirming the condition level of the car, including factors like tire wear and the condition of the brake pads.
- Revealing hidden problems with the body, frame, or engine.
- Checking trouble codes that can reveal mechanical or electrical problems.
- Building confidence in the value of the vehicle.
Some significant problems our technicians at STAR Automotive in Grants Pass can identify with the vehicle you want to purchase include:
- Frame damage: If there is frame damage to a vehicle, it means the car has been involved in a serious accident. If the frame has not been repaired correctly, the wheels might not track properly and the vehicle will tend to veer off to the side and cause premature tire wear.
- Poor previous repair work: This could range from improper engine repair to neglectful body work or improper installation of accessories or modifications.
- Flood damage or fire damage, hidden rust, fluid leaks, and overdue maintenance procedures.
If there is an issue with your used car, you can also bring it to us at STAR Automotive and we can perform a multitude of services on it, including brake repair and oil changes.
Your Reliable Shop for Used Car Inspection
Used car inspection are critical to make sure you are getting your money’s worth. When the time comes for a used car inspection, look no further than STAR Automotive in Grants Pass. We’ve been servicing cars since 1975 and offer a cost-effective and efficient service for your vehicle, every time. Our highly skilled technicians, led by our owner Jim Lefeber, will analyze your vehicle and will let you know which repairs must be completed before you purchase your used vehicle. We pride ourselves in being very transparent with our services and will never recommend something that is not absolutely necessary for your vehicle. Here are some things that make our shop unique:
- We offer free loaner cars and have rental car discounts available through Enterprise.
- We offer a free local shuttle so you can go to school, work, or go shopping while your vehicle is in our shop.
- We have a comfortable waiting area with free Wi-Fi.
- All our services come with a nationwide warranty.
- Our shop is at a convenient downtown location.
- We have a review score of 99.99 based on reviews from 213 satisfied customers.
If you are in Grants Pass, Selma, Kerby, Wilderville, Rogue River, or surrounding areas, bring your car to STAR Automotive today. Schedule an appointment with us online at https://stargp.com/contact/ or give us a call at 541-579-2012.
James A. Lefeber (Jim) Joined: 11/1990
David McKenzie - Joined: 1983
Edward Armstrong - Joined: 08/2002
Travis Natho - Joined: 05/2009
Reasons to Choose STAR Automotive
Friendly, Professional Service
24 Hour Vehicle Drop Off
Free Loaner Cars
Comfortable Waiting Area
Convenient Downtown Location
Free Local Shuttle to Work, School, Home, Shopping
Rental Car Discounts Available through Enterprise
Vehicle Pick-up & Drop-off
A Few Words from Our Customers
"Great job guys! I brought my 1994 Impala SS in to have new bearings put in the rear end they did a fantastic job in good time for an honest price. I will be using them now for many projects that I have as well as others. Thanks again, great job."
"Ed, Dave, Travis and the rest of the team at Star Automotive were great! They quickly diagnosed the problem, a blown radiator hose, fixed it and had me back on the road the same day. I appreciated their honesty as well. I would definitely recommend and return back to this shop if I need service for my automobile. Thanks again for the great job. "
" From my first phone contact, all the way through the job, everyone was very friendly, professional, and thorough. The job seems to have been done satisfactorily. The price was a bit higher than what another local shop estimated, but you can't beat the quality service from STAR. Definitely recommend! :)"