Buyer’s Inspection in Grants Pass, OR
Buyer’s Inspection in Grants Pass, Oregon, 97526
Searching for a used car can be a long process, and finding the perfect car that fits all of your criteria can be difficult. Whether you are searching for a car online or by visiting dealerships or private sellers, there is no guarantee that the seller is being completely transparent about the condition of the vehicle they are selling. To assess if the car you want is worth your money, it is important to have a buyer’s inspection performed on the vehicle. If you are in Grants Pass, Cave Junction, Rogue River, Glendale, Wolf Creek, or nearby, our knowledgeable technicians at STAR Automotive would be happy to perform a buyer’s inspection for you.
Whether you are looking for a used Ford, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, or something else, every vehicle could have hidden problems that a buyer’s inspection will uncover. Some substantial problems our technicians at STAR Automotive in Grants Pass can identify with the car you wish to buy include:
- Frame damages: If there is frame damages to a vehicle, it suggests the auto has been in a major accident. If the structure has not been fixed appropriately, the wheels may not track effectively and the car will tend to drift off to the side and trigger premature tire wear.
- Poor previous repair work: This might range from improper engine repair service to sloppy body work or improper installment of accessories or modifications.
- Flood damages or fire damage, concealed rust, fluid leakages, and also past due maintenance treatments.
Obtaining a good buyer’s inspection serves several functions, consisting of:
- Verifying that your car’s equipment is all functioning properly.
- Validating the condition of the automobile, including factors like tire wear and the condition of the brake pads.
- Disclosing troubles with the body, frame, or engine.
- Checking difficulty codes that can disclose mechanical or electric troubles.
- Building confidence in the value of the vehicle.
If there is an issue with your used car, you can also bring it to us at STAR Automotive and we can perform a multitude of services on it, including engine repair and brake repair.
Your Skilled Shop for Buyer’s Inspection
Here at STAR Automotive in Josephine County, we are experts in all things auto repair and can identify any issues with your prospective vehicle efficiently and cost-effectively. Here’s why you should make us your local auto repair shop:
- All our services come with a nationwide warranty.
- We have a review score of 99.99 based on reviews from 213 satisfied customers.
- Our shop is at a convenient downtown location.
- We have 24 hour vehicle drop off if you’d like to drop off your vehicle outside of business hours.
- We offer free loaner cars and have rental car discounts available through Enterprise.
- We have a comfortable waiting area with free Wi-Fi.
We’ve been fixing cars since 1975 and prioritize top-quality customer service above all else. Our owner Jim Lefeber‘s mission is to exceed your expectations by earning your trust, and providing the most reliable, honest, and courteous service available in the market today. If you are in Grants Pass or surrounding areas, feel free to call us at 541-579-2012 or go online to https://stargp.com/contact/ to schedule an appointment!
James A. Lefeber (Jim) Joined: 11/1990
David McKenzie - Joined: 1983
Edward Armstrong - Joined: 08/2002
Travis Natho - Joined: 05/2009
Reasons to Choose STAR Automotive
Friendly, Professional Service
24 Hour Vehicle Drop Off
Free Loaner Cars
Comfortable Waiting Area
Convenient Downtown Location
Free Local Shuttle to Work, School, Home, Shopping
Rental Car Discounts Available through Enterprise
Vehicle Pick-up & Drop-off
A Few Words from Our Customers
"Great job guys! I brought my 1994 Impala SS in to have new bearings put in the rear end they did a fantastic job in good time for an honest price. I will be using them now for many projects that I have as well as others. Thanks again, great job."
"Ed, Dave, Travis and the rest of the team at Star Automotive were great! They quickly diagnosed the problem, a blown radiator hose, fixed it and had me back on the road the same day. I appreciated their honesty as well. I would definitely recommend and return back to this shop if I need service for my automobile. Thanks again for the great job. "
" From my first phone contact, all the way through the job, everyone was very friendly, professional, and thorough. The job seems to have been done satisfactorily. The price was a bit higher than what another local shop estimated, but you can't beat the quality service from STAR. Definitely recommend! :)"